Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Alfonso in Dec 2013 was charged using uncharged offences

Customer Question
stories given ion the witness...
alfonso in Dec 2013 was charged using uncharged offences stories given ion the witness stand by daughters say it happen 40 the other say 20 and the other say30 years ago also his daughter the accuser went to stay with a school mate to get back and forward to ball practice Miss Miesha latter went to sherrif and told sherrif alfonso raped thi daughter and again in was charged for rape in 2011 and 2010 Candice lived with Miesha stated sinc 2009 ghe is given 36 years he is 64 years old alfonso trial lawyer never cross examine these witness on stand about incidents
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Alfonso have no prior criminal charges a drywall contractor his daughters made these stories up their mothers were resentful and scorned
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: He my brother is in California prison since sentencing DEC 2013 Public defenders want give him a fair trial
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Alfonso was charged because of uncharged offences he is given 36 years alfonso public defender never called alfonso son s who always sleep on living room Floor they are grown men they stayed at home she said thse things happen whe the faily was hom and asleep she sleep on the couch no one heard nothing her mother said she new nothing about sexual assault investigators convinced her to support candicethen she didwe have the interview from investigators all through the years Candice said no sexual assault in reports to interviewers and doctor examines now this at after she did not want to go home she on witness stand Candice told miesha when she took her home to get clothes went in house her brothers were home they her mom kept a filthy house the boys woer always fighting miesha said Candice got in the car and said I don't ever want to come her again Candice said herself on witness stand alfonso wanted her to be home her mom is epileptic and some time incoherent
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/4/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us regarding this matter?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Alfonso don't deserve to be in prison can you help and when
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am just paying 5 dollars belive to aclu for professional help to take his case what now
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You need to get a local attorney for Alfonso to file an appeal if he was wrongfully convicted.
Ely, Counselor at Law