How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 117365
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was convicted in California over 20 years ago for a non

Customer Question

I was convicted in California over 20 years ago for a non violent felony. This was for placing orders for tooling at an aircraft company that was minor but they had me scared to death so I TOOK THE BAIT and got the felony n place of going to court. I have had nothing before or after and I retired 2 years ago. Now, with crime being as it is, I would like a gun permit. Can I get my record expunged?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.

Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

I am researching if you can restore your gun rights. Give me a short time

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did request a phone call.
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out for some other expert to speak with you.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
It was a pleasure dealing with you.