Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Xxxxxxxx a returning customer of Ben xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have

Customer Question
Hello, My name is *****...
Hello, My name is ***** ***** a returning customer of Ben xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
I have a quick answered question I believe. I am a very unfortunate victim of the most horrific case of Fraudently pre-planned intentional co conspired Diceived Heterosexual male Spousal Fraud, Sexual Abuse, Breach of Contract, Embezzlement of my Military Pension, theft of personal inheritance and, near death life threatening criminal circumstances. And an attempt to steal all of my personal assetts through unjustified Enrichment. There 92 individual case of Fraud that my own attorney has abused me. He failed to folow through with my job request and botched my last 4 years in civil court as he was unquallified as a criminal litigator and saw only an opportunity to make money dishosntly by only representing a financial case instead of doing what told to file criminal charges that have all of the documents and evidence in the can and ready go. but my claims asre so horrific he did believe me. A bad mistake I made in hiring a broom closet husband wife lawfirm. That I am forced to terminat him as I am hirling the largest lawfirm in Cleveland, Ohio clean up his mess. Now putting that aside here is question. I have 3 ex wives that I have supported and unfortunately we divorced but Remained Dedicated and supportive through our lives. Which brings me to a very unique ablity I have at my dispsoal. My ex wives are so angered over my 14 years of obvious undeserving abuses that they are coming together and re ready and willing to file personal damages mental creualty distress that they are now suffering as a direct result of what these two lesbians to person whom they still to this day have tremeadous amount love and cannot bear the thought of almost human unimagineable suffering that can only come from a missreprsented creuelty of represented loved one that they are suprized i didn't submit to suicide that I have told them that were the only reason I survived because during the past 14 years I would call them for support and questioned why my ex was treating me so bad that they kept my self esteeme in check.
So here's my question of the legal system and the law. Can an ex-wife file a legal case against these two evil lesbians for their personal mental anguishing not to mention the damages that the children who I had helped raise that were not mine but they bonded with me as their own father had abandoned them and died of aids. I would appreciate any suggestions as I will be retaining my new lawfirm soon and my wive's would love to be involved as witnesses and fully desired in front of a jury. Which is my intent. I am also a former radio broadcaster and I will be going public to force the legal system to pay attention o this new crime that I am sick and tired of hearing Gay rights in the news that I am going to take normally unheard stand for Decieved Heterosexual criminal abuses by Lesbians. so, I hope you can answer my one question. Sorry for the needed overview ? ED
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/4/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, your ex wives do not have any standing to sue these two people unless they have had direct contact with them causing the emotional distress. There is no "bystander action" for them witnessing the trauma that these two have put you through, the two would have had to have direct contact with your ex wives in order for your ex wives to have legal standing to sue them directly. They can be witnesses for you against these two regarding the trauma they have put you through, but as far as a bystander action as you have described, that would not be a viable legal action I am afraid.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer