Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My license is suspended in NJ next 8 years due to 2 DUI's
Sam, Attorney
My license is suspended in NJ for the next 8 years due to 2 DUI's in 10 years. Thinking of taking a job in PA, would I be able to qualify for a work or conditional license in PA?… read more
i got arrested for a 2nd dui and hired a dui firm to represent
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
i got arrested for a 2nd dui and hired a dui firm to represent me, i already paid $5000 to this firm and after receiving the discovery report and reviewing reports they are telling me to plead no cont… read more
What do I need to do to get my license back after 2nd dui?
Sam, Attorney
What do I need to do to get my NJ license back after 2nd dui? my conviction was in december 2009 and does not include a ignition interlock. I completed all other requirements of the court. thank you… read more
i recently got a 2nd dui and did not blow. i was parked in
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i recently got a 2nd dui and did not blow. i was parked in a gas station parking lot sleeping in my car with the car running. my last dui was a per se about 4 1/2 years ago. my plea agreement is thus:… read more
My husband just got a DUI in Illinois. This is his 2nd offense,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband just got a DUI in Illinois. This is his 2nd offense, but the first was in WI and he lives in WI. What are the repercussions for this? fines, suspensions, jail times etc… read more
i got a DUI in NC on new years, this is my 2nd since 2007.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i got a DUI in NC on new years, this is my 2nd since 2007. i refused the breathalyzer test. i work as an auto mechanic and need my license back ASAP. how soon can i get it back and what are the punish… read more
I got a DUI in June of this year. My pre trial is Dec 2nd of
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I got a DUI in June of this year. My pre trial is Dec 2nd of this year. My court appointed lawyer has spoken to Me an approx. total of five minutes. I've been given no paperwork on any plea offers. I'… read more
recently arested for dui. due to documented hearing loss i
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
recently arested for dui. due to documented hearing loss i did not hear officer ask for test. now my license is suspended. what can i do?… read more
I just received my 2nd DUI in three years ... Upon receiving
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I just received my 2nd DUI in three years ... Upon receiving the 2nd DUI, I had a restriction on my license that stated I can't blow over a .04 ... unfortunately, I blew a .14 ... it looks like by rul… read more
My sentancing is [email protected] 1pm for dui 2nd. I hired a private
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My sentancing is [email protected] 1pm for dui 2nd. I hired a private lawyer who charged a resonable retainer fee. In the beginning he laid out a game plan on how we would go about my case. One of the biggest is… read more
Can I get just a work license on a suspended license
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
My license is suspended for a 3rd DUI. My record shows 2 because the 2nd I was charged as the first because I was not the driver or the owner of the vehicle. I was waiting for a tow truck for a friend… read more
i recently had a 2nd dui and got 60 days house arrest and a ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
i recently had a 2nd dui and got 60 days house arrest and a year license suspension. now i am being charged with passing out inside a woman''s house who i didnt know while drunk. she woke me up and i … read more
received 2nd DUI and I plead guilty and they revoke my license
Roger, Litigation Attorney
received 2nd DUI and I plead guilty and they revoke my license right then. How can I change my plea?… read more
2nd DUI...just got back from DMV..given 2 options year suspension
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
2nd DUI...just got back from DMV..given 2 options year suspension or auto device installed in vehicle yet I have to wait until the end of October to do that. Single business owner..and have no one to … read more
My boyfriend just got his 2nd DUI within his 3 years self-probabtion
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My boyfriend just got his 2nd DUI within his 3 years self-probabtion period. 1st probabtion should be ended this year Nov. What is his options to do now?… read more
I received my 2nd DUI in 2 years in the state of KY and have
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I received my 2nd DUI in 2 years in the state of KY and have lot my license. I have an opportunity to relocate back to IL. If I once again become a full time resident of IL can I get an IL drivers lic… read more
hey, i live in bay area California, i just got my 2nd DUI.i
Nate, Lawyer
hey, i live in bay area California, i just got my 2nd DUI.i hired a lawyer for my case. i was arrest for warrant and my warrant was for having two DUI in same county.after going to jail & my bond was … read more
my license was just suspensed in fla for a ga dui that i ...
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my license was just suspensed in fla for a ga dui that i was convicted of in 08/07 2nd in 5years what happens to me in fla now… read more