Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What is the maximum sentence that a parolee can receive in
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
What is the maximum sentence that a parolee can receive in California for the following?: Firearm possession Ammunition possession Known stolen property Wreckless driving Being classified as a violent… read more
A 22 year old sentenced to 48 years, this was his 3rd felony
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
A 22 year old sentenced to 48 years, this was his 3rd felony conviction the DA filed habitual criminal charges on him. How could I convince an appellate judge that his sentence is grossly disproportio… read more
My husband is serving a 48 day sentence in county and would
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My husband is serving a 48 day sentence in county and would like to file a motion to request extra time in lieu of probation and classes (he has already taken them). How would he word the title of the… read more
I have a question about being detained on a 72 hour hold in
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I have a question about being detained on a 72 hour hold in California. I started in Santa Clara county and they shipped me north to Contra Costa county where I was detained against my will for three … read more
If I am put on a 24 hour hold in Springfield MO and I am not
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If I am put on a 24 hour hold in Springfield MO and I am not released for roughy 48 hours and not informed as to the reason my time is being extended is this a failing on the police behalf… read more
My brother, a first time offender, is currently serving a maximum
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My brother, a first time offender, is currently serving a maximum 25 yr. sentence for a kidnapping, in which he did not remove the victim from a room, building, or facility different than where he was… read more
I Was Detained for 48 hours for a parole violation for ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I Was Detained for 48 hours for a parole violation for drinking now if and when i go infront of a judge for this violation will i go back to jail?… read more
How can you get a sentence reduced that someone received the
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
How can you get a sentence reduced that someone received the maximum sentence for a crime instead of a mean sentence.… read more
If an inmate makes parole and has detainers or holds for
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
If an inmate makes parole and has detainers or holds for another county, how long will they hold him before he is moved to the county with the holder? … read more
can you please tell me the maximum sentence for criminal ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
can you please tell me the maximum sentence for criminal mischief 3rd degree felony in queensbury new york??? violation of penal code 145.04 subdivision 2.… read more
can you tell me what the maximum sentence would be in a misdemenor
LawTalk, Lawyer
can you tell me what the maximum sentence would be in a misdemenor possession of marijuana by 19 yr-old in the state of VA, Pulaski county?? thank you… read more
Hi, my son was sentence of sex offender of a adult, we was
Sam, Attorney
Hi, my son was sentence of sex offender of a adult, we was 4 years in jail, he came out and serve 1year and 5 months parole, then he broke his parole and he went back jail for 2 years, and now he is o… read more
my son is in brevard county jail finishing out his sentence
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my son is in brevard county jail finishing out his sentence on a vop. He has a hold on him by Kentucky for evading, wanton endangerment, attempted murder 2 police officers, kidnapping. He has not been… read more
My brother was caught selling pot and perocet and is in holding
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
My brother was caught selling pot and perocet and is in holding for the next 48 hours and then will be put in front of a judge. Can you please tell me what I can do or what to expect?… read more
can a sex offender in the state of Hawaii still have the sentence
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
can a sex offender in the state of Hawaii still have the sentence expunged or pardoned? It was some years ago after 10 years.… read more
my boyfriend was chargerd with first degree robbery. what type
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
my boyfriend was chargerd with first degree robbery. what type of sentence does thet hold for a first offender.… read more
What can a sex offender sentenced in Louisiana with indecent
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
what can a sex offender sentenced in Louisiana with indecent behavior do to reduce his time? My friend has completed every course offered to him including the SOTP national 18 month course … read more
Can Florence County Wisconsin Sheriffs Department (Jail) hold
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
Can Florence County Wisconsin Sheriff's Department (Jail) hold you for more than 48-72 hours without presenting you in front of a Judge or Court official. For an arraignment or Bond hearing.… read more