Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I'm wondering what the possibility for parole would be for
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I'm wondering what the possibility for parole would be for someone who pled guilty and was sentenced to life for rape, 2 counts aggravated child molestation and 7 counts of child molestation (life + 1… read more
in an appeal from a conviction there is an issue which is ongoing.
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
in an appeal from a conviction there is an issue which is ongoing. If that issue is pled in the pre-trial hearing would it affect the issue being raised in the appeal trial?… read more
I am wondering how possible it is to take a case from Texas
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I am wondering how possible it is to take a case from Texas to a federal court in order to take advantage of the federal first offender act for misdeamenor possession of a controlled substance.… read more
Is it possible to re-open a criminal case after the conviction,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is it possible to re-open a criminal case after the conviction, after an inmate has been released from prison, and if the error of the court is So plain to see, will someone take the case pro-bono?… read more
Hi, I was retried in a Dui case for the possession charge,
ProsecutorEC
ProsecutorEC, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I was retried in a Dui case for the possession charge, which had originally ended in mistrial on that charge. I was convicted on the Dui and U.I. charges. Anyway, I never waived time, however... o… read more
Is there anyway I can get my case re-opened. I was charged
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Is there anyway I can get my case re-opened. I was charged with indecency with child inXXXXXdates was put of for up to a year and a half. So in April 2012 I pleaded guilty and received 180 days county… read more
Originally from New York, Moved to Nevada now living in
Zoey_ JD
Originally from New York, Moved to Nevada now living in Florida. In 1972 I pled to a 240.20 disorderly charge which is stated on my certified copy of disposition from clerk of court. Worked over ten y… read more
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX i am wondering if there is anyone
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX i am wondering if there is anyone that would be willing to take a criminal case… read more
I am wondering if a pending criminal case would impact job
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am wondering if a pending criminal case would impact job offer … read more
I am wondering what is involved in the government appealing
Zoey_ JD
I am wondering what is involved in the government appealing my sentence. After I was sentenced, the govt sent a letter of intent to appeal my sentence because they maybe thought I had not received eno… read more
In an Original Jurisdiction Petition which I would seek to
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
In an Original Jurisdiction Petition which I would seek to have filed in our state supreme court, say that the respondent is the lower court, i.e. the judicial district which has jurisdiction over my … read more
I was wondering if a DUI in Oklahoma would prevent me from
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was wondering if a DUI in Oklahoma would prevent me from getting a liquor license (Retail Store) in OK? The DUI was in 2004 a misdemeanor.… read more
I am being indicted for Embezzlement of $5,100. I am quilty
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I am being indicted for Embezzlement of $5,100. I am quilty of the charges and was wondering if I pled quilty then what sentence should i expect… read more
I am looking for an attorney to take on a pro bono case and
Zoey_ JD
I am looking for an attorney to take on a pro bono case and was wondering where do I search. The case would be out of palm beach county … read more
I am a victim in a domestic violence case, I was wondering
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hi I am a victim in a domestic violence case, I was wondering if it was possible for me to drop the charges and for the DA to decide to not proceed without me? … read more
I am a first time DUI defender and would like to request for
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am a first time DUI defender and would like to request for a pulbic defender so as possible.… read more
Is it possible to appeal to the attorney general to get my
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is it possible to appeal to the attorney general to get my right to posses a firearm back? I have a Dui conviction.seven years ago… read more
I am in the middle of appealing my Dui I won the dmv hearing
Zoey_ JD
I am in the middle of appealing my Dui I won the dmv hearing however i dident win the court hearing because my attorney said take the deal however they drew my blood illegaly against my will and thats… read more