Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If a person was to buy a gift card or gift cards from a private
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If a person was to buy a gift card or gift cards from a private party and then later was told the gift cards were fraudalent after using them could you still be convicted of fraud?… read more
This guy is mad at me for not buying gift cards and somehow
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
This guy is mad at me for not buying gift cards and somehow got my driver's license and said he gave it to hackers … read more
I've been purchasing gift cards from an individual I met on
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I've been purchasing gift cards from an individual I met on craigslist for a supermarket for some time now, and it just occurred to me that they might have been obtained illegally after a comment one … read more
I purchased an Uber gift card from a Kroger retailer. The
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I purchased an Uber gift card from a Kroger retailer. The card & a cheque were put in a birthday card & mailed with return address on envelope. My brother never received the card. I contacted USPS, Kr… read more
Are the punishments for illegally buying prescription drugs
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Are the punishments for illegally buying prescription drugs in the same category as buying other drugs such as marijuana, or are there more severe punishments? What about selling them? Same as dealing… read more
I have several questions here: 1. If I buy gift cards that
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I have several questions here: 1. If I buy gift cards that the seller get it from hacking someone's creditcard or account, is it a crime for me to buy giftcard from him? if I donot know how he get it,… read more
. I work at Walmart and there were people buying gift cards
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Hi. I work at Walmart and there were people buying gift cards but it was credit card fraud. Police called me and ask me to speak with them. I agreeded what should I do… read more
What will happen if i stole a 100$ gift card. No they have
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
what will happen if i stole a 100$ gift card JA: Have theft charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date? Customer: no they have not been filed JA: In what state did the theft occur? Custome… read more
i was convicted of shopliting last year and was dismissed by
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
i was convicted of shopliting last year and was dismissed by my lawyer, i received a gift card from the same store and purchased something today and paid the difference with my credit card, will there… read more
i make money on the side Buy buying Gift cards.. i think some
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
i make money on the side Buy buying Gift cards.. i think some of the ways that these are obtained are by SOMEONE steeling store merchandise from a store and then returning the stuff the store will iss… read more
I recently purchased two gift cards to a local gun store on
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I recently purchased two gift cards to a local gun store on Craigslist each card was for $100 I paid half price for them when I went to the store to verify the balance I was arrested and said that the… read more
I have taken a loan from a company online and they happened
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have taken a loan from a company online and they happened to be from Nigeria. The guy is bringing me the money in travelers checks of 200.00 to 300.00 dollars. I need to have a letter so he can cash… read more
So I met a guy on Craigslist we went on a couple of dates.
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
So I met a guy on Craigslist we went on a couple of dates. We had intercourse and he borrowed some money from me at a later date. He is now trying to say he is under 18 when ever we had intercourse. H… read more
. In July of last year I made a deal with a guy on craigslist
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi. In July of last year I made a deal with a guy on craigslist to build a website for me. Let's not debate the wisdom of that. It was not wise. In about August or September I told him I was not in a … read more
I hired guys off craigslist to haul off some trash for me.
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I hired guys off craigslist to haul off some trash for me. I have text messages to prove it all. Today the police came and gave me a ticket for illegal dumping. How can I be accountable after I paid s… read more
What happen when you buy 2 houses on the same day from different
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What happen when you buy 2 houses on the same day from different lenders and after closing the lenders find out about it and inquire information on the other property. You have the intention and abili… read more
I have sold legally obtained gift cards to an online company
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I have sold legally obtained gift cards to an online company called Cardpool.com located in CA. Cardpool paid me for the gift cards I have sold via ACH bank transfer. During this payment process, the … read more
I purchased a stolen kayak on craigslist at a reasonable price.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I purchased a stolen kayak on craigslist at a reasonable price. He said it was practically new but that his wife didn't like it and that he needed the money so he was letting it go. I ended up not lik… read more