Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I MUST WRITE A CHARACTER LETTER TO THE JUDGE IN MY WIFE'S

Customer Question

HI
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I MUST WRITE A CHARACTER LETTER TO THE JUDGE IN MY WIFE'S CASE.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: SHE HAS COMMITTED THREE FELONIES BY NOT INFORMING DET THAT SHE WAS WORKING WHILE COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NEW HAMPSHIRE
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: SHE IS ACTUALLY ON PROBATION
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you looking for someone to help you put the letter together?