How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3151
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Juvenile Criminal Law

Customer Question

Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Can you elaborate, please? What legal question did you need answered today?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I typed a page, do you not have access to it?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 12 months ago.

I don't see anything except the words "Juvenile Criminal Law" and that the state is Kentucky?

Can you include it as an attachment?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Sorry, I no longer want to try this service. I typed 20 minutes and it didn't get posted and I'm not interested in phone service. I would like to cancel.