How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a gross misdemeanor as a sex offender where in

Customer Question

I have a gross misdemeanor as a sex offender where in minnesota can i rent a apartment???? Please i need your help
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 12 months ago.


This is Samuel. In general the law forbids a convicted sex offender from living or being within 500 to 2,000 feet of places like a schools, playgrounds, daycare centers and churches. So you can seek an apartment anywhere that is not within those reaches of those places.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I want my refund
Expert:  Samuel II replied 12 months ago.

Ok. I am sorry to hear that, but I will let the administration know. In the meantime you can click this link and Chat with a Moderator about it, too.

Of course, if you have other questions in this regard, I will be happy to provide you that information. We can only answer what is asked.