Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

WHILE IN THE ARMY (OVER SEAS) IN GERMANY IN 1979. I WAS

Customer Question
TRIED AND CONVICTED OF RAPE...
WHILE IN THE ARMY (OVER SEAS) IN GERMANY IN 1979. I WAS TRIED AND CONVICTED OF RAPE. DID MY TIME IN A MILITARY FEDERAL PRISON (LEVENWORTH,KS.). I GOT OUT IN OCTOBER 1991,DID MY FEDERAL PROBATION. IN 2000 AUGUST WAS RELEASE FROM FEDRAL PROBATION WITH ALL RIGHTS RETURNED EXCEPT FOR FIRE ARMS AND PUBLIC OFFICE. BUT WISCONSIN STILL HAS ME ON THE SEX OFFENDERS LIST. WAS DUE TO GET OFF IN 2017, HOWEVER MOVED TO MARSHFIELD THE OFFICER PLACED ME ON LIFE. I FEEL THAT I AM BEING RACIALLY PROFILED. I HAVE SHOWN MY MILITARY COURT-MARTIAL JACKET TO THEM WITH NO REGUARDS TO THE FACTS. PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/29/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me how you feel race is an issue here, and if you recall, how the formal conviction read (B felony, etc)?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
MY FEDRAL PROBATION BOOK SAID TO REPORT TO FEDRAL PROBATION OFFICER AND NOT TO STATE ATTORNEY OR OTHER STATE OFFICIALS. DID ALL REQUIRED FROM FEDRAL OFFICERS WHILE ON PROBATION. STILL HAVE ALL PAPERS. I FEEL THAT I AM BEING RACIALLY PROFILED BECAUSE I AM BLACK AND HERE IN MARSHFIELD,WI. THERE ISN'T THAT MANY BLACKS. WHILE IN JANESVILLE,WI. THERE WERE NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WHILE LIVING I N JANESVILLE,WI. I WAS DUE OFF OF SEX OFFENDERS LIST IN 2017, BUT NOW LIFE AND THEY HAVE ME BEING CONVITED IN AUGUST 1991,I WAS STILL IN MILITARY PRISON AND WASN'T PAROLED TILL OCTOBER 4 1991. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN WITH NO RESULTS MANY OF TIMES.
I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.
Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.
There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.
My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Ely, Counselor at Law