How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have ADD and have a hard time understanding some of the

Customer Question

I have ADD and have a hard time understanding some of the legal sayings and goings on in the courts room at trial. I have recently been convicted for a crime falsely because a former prosecutor I mistakenly hired by me to get my evidence from then jail that shows I blew 0.0 and she and now all recently public defenders and several judges have past me back and fourth to confuse me further have been keeping me on house arrest and not even able to look for work, buy my food or hygiene items. I am being forced to to not have any contact with my family. I was also assaulted by police and they damaged my truck extensively approximately $10,000 worth when they towed it after they moved it into the intersection and then started taking pictures. They also removed my soda can from my truck that obviously had something in it that knocked me out. The officers took food from a grocery bag and started spreading it all over my truck to try and make it look like I was partying. I was working with 4 different people that morning got 20 from my drive way before I was unconscious. I blew in front of the officer and two correctional was the nurse. I had to sign the paper that shows my property and monies. This also has my brac. The jail told me i had to have my lawyer get this This paper after they stole my copy. The paper was not presented at my trial or the video and audio like requested and I have been trying to get this for over 3 1/2 years. This is my legal copy of my property and monies as well as my exculpatory evidence. The public defenders are in collusion with the two prosecutors that have knowingly withheld my evidence. I'm being force to pay $1300 a month rent and $790 for a ankle monitor. I am being extorted for money so I am unable to higher a lawyer that is not working for the state of Alaska. I have had to with draw all of my carpenters retirement money and have gotten extra credit cards to pay my bills. Now i can't even pay my bills. They even put me in jail after being out on bail for 6 months with no bail and no charges. Then I had to pay my same bail again,because of lie from the prosecutor and a judge the took my bail prematurely and they haven't returned it. The prosecutor has rapidly submitted in writing false statements and also verbally many times. I have many papers that show a deliberate falsification on her part and would like to know how long they can stall my exculpatory evidence. I also asked for the audio and video of the intake procedure many times and in writing to all. they have passed me to 7 different public defenders and they keep saying they are going to get them. The PO they gave me has now handed forged papers trying to pass them off as my booking papers. I can prove these are not my resent papers that I signed. for one . the papers that were given to the public defenders wasn't signed and it wasn't the clothes I was wearing that morning. How long can they stall my evidence and punish me before due process. the prosecutor also new the jurors and tampered with the selection with the former prosecutor I mistakenly hired. I caught them discussing the selection and taking about hue they were going to dismiss. One was a treatment counselor I was suppose to report to. I was not allowed to speak at my trial and they are keeping me from talking at all hearings. in order to keep from documenting my evidence being withheld . The courts are involved with this obstruction of official court proceedings and are violation of my constitutional and civil rights. They have also past me to at least 7 different judges ,4 have conveniently retired. How long can they stall ? I can't pay anymore money and have been taking and borrowing my parents retirement money to survive. I have two extreme bails posted also. I was the victim of a worker I hired from beans cafe.I paid two other workers and could not get the money to pay him at the time . I told him he would have to wait a couple of hours until I could get to the ATM in the store. I was the victim and the police failed to protect me and charged me because of my past records and because I had resonantly plead to a mixed 4 11 days before this. I herd them discussing my mix 4 charge before they started put food allover the vehicle. They were saying that i would get 2 years presumptive if i got convicted for this phony DWI charge.So they tampered with lots of evidence and then took still photos. 3 police cars and no video camera . this was also a sexual response team patrolling the area. I have never had a felony conviction and wasn't aware of what this meant. I have been in 33 bail hearings and the lawyers are helping the prosecutor punish me before due process and keeping me from being able to higher a lawyer that is not paid by the state. I do not have the fair bail and conditions I'm entitled to. They are trying to cover up illegal police activity and corrections criminal doings. Can you help ? I shouldn't have to spend money to prove innocents.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need outside help with corruption here and their crimes against me and my family. I need a civil lawyer to work on a contingency basis and criminal lawyer to help convict the criminal officials leaching off the state and extorting Federal money in doing their crimes. these are easily proven. i have need for a civil lawyer that will easily get several huge judgments and settlement against several firms ,corrections. city ,state. and person businesses like the first lawyer i hired that fraud my parents and me and caused this crimes to continue. I also have knowledge of many others that this has happened too. this can be enlarged to class action easy. Right know it is public knowledge that there are people 6 months past their release date in jail. and the corrections are also killing people or letting others kill or be killed. they are out of control . I need lawyer to work on a contingency basis. the rewards will be great. I'm an Alaskan union carpenter for 16 + years . I have dine 20 yrs residential before this . I have worked for the school district, the state of Alaska at the airport. I have also worked for the railroad. I have a twic's card for port security and have worked many commercial jobs. I have remodeled hospitals and schools and have worked on the military base. I have paid my taxes for over 40 years. I can be reached at(###) ###-####or cell(###) ###-#### my name is***** need help reporting to the right people. They are keeping me a prisoner here to cover up police crimes and corrections and to keep me from getting money to hire a decent lawyer that isn't corrupted.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Please understand, we CANNOT represent anyone, it is FORBIDDEN by STATE LAWS. No expert on this site can represent you.
If you want to report criminal offenses, please report those to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (