Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Need to file criminal charges against a group of people

Customer Question
for assult,criminal threats,idenit thft ,fraud,aggressive...
need to file criminal charges against a group of people for assult,criminal threats,idenit thft ,fraud,aggressive stalking,cyber stalking,mail fraud,fin aid an the amount of $400,000 misscarriage of two babies,
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is? And can you tell me a bit more about your situation, the facts behind it, the evidence that you have that establishes that these individuals that you'd be accusing were the perpetrators of the crimes, etc...?

Did you see my follow up questions to your issue?

Ely, Counselor at Law