AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
93913325

I was a victim of a theft crime in llsborough county, fl.

Customer Question

I was a victim of a theft crime in Hillsborough county, fl. the man was sentence to state prison and afterward pro bation one of the terms of his probation is to pay me restitution. he has been released since feb of this year yet I have not been contacted by his P.o. who do I contact to make sure that I receive the funds
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience. I can assist for informational and educational purposes.

Typically a person would contact the person's P.O. I noticed that you stated you have not been contacted by his P.O. Can you contact his P.O. directly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have any idea who his P.O. is . since he went to prison and his probation began upon his release it has been over 2 years since he was sentenced. my address has changed and my telephone number is ***** different

Do you know his offender #?

Do you know the state and county in which he was prosecuted and convicted?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not know who his p.o. is since he was sentenced to state prison prior to probation it has been over 2 years since he was convicted. both my address and my phone number have changed

Do you know what court convicted him?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hillsborough county florida and it was judge chet i believe i don't know his offender number

Do you know his name and date of birth?