How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3149
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is in the Army reserves and was arrested and need a

Customer Question

My son is in the Army reserves and was arrested and need a lawyer. His wife is active in Army and is currently deployed to Dubai. My son is int he Lawton, Ok City Jail since July 20th.
I am requesting a lawyer represents my son and give him legal advice. Thank you.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 12 months ago.


JustAnswer is not a law firm and we cannot provide representation for your son. Experts here provide general legal information, and that is all we are allowed to do.

If you wish some general information about his situation, please tell me what he's charged with and what you want to know. I'll be happy to answer that question for you. If you don't know where to start to help find him a lawyer, I can answer that question for you as well.

Let me know. Otherwise, this is not a site where you can secure actual legal representation, and you can contact***@******.*** for a refund of your deposit.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 12 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.