How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Colleen Grady Your Own Question
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 555
Experience:  Attorney and Counselor at Law
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Colleen Grady is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The state dss office is harassing my son an my

Customer Question

The state dss office is harassing my son an my grandchildren. My son is the victim not the perpetrator...please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with this. Can you explain to me your questions?

Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

I am going to provide you with some resources for you to find pro bono (free) legal services for your family. Contact the following and see if these organizations can help you:

1) Children's Law Center
Office:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####br />1600 Hampton Street
Suite 502
Columbia, SC 29208

2) Check this website for resources for free legal help in South Carolina:

2) South Carolina Legal Services -

3) LATIS (Legal Aid Telephone Intake Service)



4) SC Appleseed Legal Justice Center

If you have any specific questions, let me know. If you are satisfied with my help, please rate me.