How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 31782
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

On probation for a DUI; I wasnt drunk

Customer Question

I'm on probation for a DUI, I was arrested for disorderly conduct: alcohol, I wasn't drinking, the only thing I did was stop a fight between people that were drinking. I don't know what is going to happen to me!
Additional Information:
This is in Orange County, California. I was thinking of just getting a public defender since I didn't drink and they gave me a drunk in public for no reason.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
If you are in violation of your probation, the judge can revoke your probation and sentence you to up to six months. Also, you may incur additional penalties for the new offense if convicted.
Here's a link that you can read about disorderly conduct: