How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bit into a rock from hyvee brand and no one will help me,

Customer Question

I bit into a rock from hyvee brand nuts and no one will help me, the city of canton IL 61520 made me let people park in my yard several summers ago when it is not legal to do so, and the law has allowed people to steal my property and fence me off the rest of it my county is very corrupt have hired two attorneys and still after five years almost still fence off me property and then I was arrested for having 2.5 grams of pot and treated very bad by police I am a 62 year old disabled white man begged the officer to un cuff my hands from behind me and put them in front he refused even though I was in severe pain with them behind me and when I got to the jail they poked at my head and made me keep standing when I repeatedly told them I was disabled and we wonder why people take the law in our own hands when the law will not help us and causes us unbearable pain and laughs and snickers at us when we complain
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You have made statements about several issues, what is your actual question for us regarding this matter.
Why would your lawyer tell you that you need a criminal attorney to sue the nut manufacturer for product liability when you need a product liability attorney?
How much medical damage did you suffer from biting into the nut?

Related Criminal Law Questions