Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I reported my car stolen and found out it was involved in a

Customer Question
high speed chase with the...
I reported my car stolen and found out it was involved in a high speed chase with the police and then found .. I am being accused of being in the stolen vehicle and now the police are holding my vehicle at a local body shop and say it's under investigation and I'm still making payments and paying insurance and paying for a rental car due to the fact of the police contacting the insurance they will no longer pay for a rental
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/15/2016
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ely, Counselor at Law