How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3162
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have family members in CA who has stolen my belongings. I

Customer Question

I have family members in CA who has stolen my belongings. I just found out today that my sons' ashes were in her front room. My sister after my sons funeral brought me back to AZ. At that time sister stole 17, 8mm home movies from me. along with my sons military & police officer uniform. I want the things returned to me, I was disabled with no reasonable income to have belongings returned to me. After settlement from son death I can now afford to pay & have things returned to me with the help of a legal attorny
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your son.

So have you told your family member you now are prepared to have his things shipped to you? What is the problem, is she not going to do that?

Related Criminal Law Questions