How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 6391
Experience:  20 years experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking and speedy trial forms brother, its in

Customer Question

I'm looking for fast and speedy trial forms for my brother
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: its in rocksprongs texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: rock springs
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with this. Are you looking for any specific forms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am.looking for fast and speedy trial.forms if they exist
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Is this for a "Speedy Trial" motion to dismiss?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think so. My brother is in Arizona state prison and has charges in Rocksprings tx.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They moved him to a different yard bc they said texas had a "hold" on him. But he hasnt heard anything else. Can I get an attorney for him while he is still in Arizona?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

I am not sure that getting forms will help you here; but if you want to get you hands on those forms and also get some helpful instructions on how to use them, the best place to go is to a county court law library and ask for a procedural manual on criminal law. Also, you can hire a lawyer at any time. It may be helpful to hire a criminal defense lawyer from each county in which he has charges pending. You can find a criminal defense lawyer by going to