Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I'm looking and speedy trial forms brother, its in

Customer Question
I'm looking for fast and...
I'm looking for fast and speedy trial forms for my brother
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: its in rocksprongs texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: rock springs
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/10/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Hello. I will help you with this. Are you looking for any specific forms?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am.looking for fast and speedy trial.forms if they exist

Is this for a "Speedy Trial" motion to dismiss?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't think so. My brother is in Arizona state prison and has charges in Rocksprings tx.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They moved him to a different yard bc they said texas had a "hold" on him. But he hasnt heard anything else. Can I get an attorney for him while he is still in Arizona?
Criminal Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

I am not sure that getting forms will help you here; but if you want to get you hands on those forms and also get some helpful instructions on how to use them, the best place to go is to a county court law library and ask for a procedural manual on criminal law. Also, you can hire a lawyer at any time. It may be helpful to hire a criminal defense lawyer from each county in which he has charges pending. You can find a criminal defense lawyer by going to www.martindale.com

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer