AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
93913325

I read my cheating and abusive wife's email. I think she is

Customer Question

I read my cheating and abusive wife's email. I think she is bipolar. I wanna have her either committed to a psychiatric hospital or divorce.
JA: Has anything been filed in court yet?
Customer: Not yet.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes. He says that I will end up paying her alimony
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: She is sometimes very abusive to our children. If I get custody, she will get nothing. He advised me to stay home.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: She admitted to having sex with multiple people at the same time and individually. My son almost drowned under her care . He also cut himself with a knife on his forehead under her care. She tells my kids that I am the fountain of shit. That I hate women . That they shouldn't listen to me because I will just set them up for failure. My kids are stress. It's like walking on eggshells around her. I have called the police plenty of times. I stopped because she is the mother of my children and they always end up siding with her because she is the mother.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience and I'll be assisting for informational purposes.I can see that you are in a frustrating situation with your wife, but I'm not clear on what your question is. Could you clarify that for me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I use her emails , texts , voice recordings (transcribed) and videos being abusive and cheating against her during divorce?

Yes, you can. That type of evidence is used all the time in divorce trials. Is there anything else I can help you with? Or have I been able to answer your question?

Hi, I'm just checking in to see if you can chime in the chat and let me know if I've answered your question. Thank you!