How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 677
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband had a 4 year sentence and was parole of 2012 s

Customer Question

My husband had a 4 year sentence and was parole of 2012 his discharge was supposed to January of 2014 but he violated his parole of December of 2013 what's gonna happen with him.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience and I'll be assisting for informational purposes.

It depends on how serious the violation was and how many times he has violated. For example, he could have his parole revoked and reinstated for a longer time period, or he could be ordered back to jail.

Has this answered your question?

Related Criminal Law Questions