Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I have been trying to find an attorney who would handle a

Customer Question
post conviction relief for my husband...
I have been trying to find an attorney who would handle a post conviction relief for my
husband who has been incarcerated now for 3.5 years on sexual charges. I would like to
know what the estimated cost would be and what the chances are (percentage wise) of any success. I don't want to put a lot of money if the chances are not good.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/8/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Ely, Counselor at Law