Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My probation is interlock system only. On paper there are no

Customer Question
My probation is for...
My probation is for the interlock system only. On paper there are no conditions.
I see my probation once a month, but can he actually violate me if I fail a urine test.
I have no license or car,I completed parole last December and have 'till next May on this probation.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
7/3/2016
Criminal Lawyer: AttyHeather, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience and I'll be happy to assist for informational purposes.

I have never seen a probation not include conditions that the person refrain from violating any laws. That's got to be in there somewhere.

AttyHeather
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer