How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do I have a misdemeanor

Customer Question

Do I have a misdemeanor
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you.

So I can best answer your question, I will need some more information from you first, please. Were you arrested or charged with a crime? If so, what were you charged with?

Without facts, there's no way anyone can tell you if you have a misdemeanor or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Okay, but can you tell me what you were charged with?

Note that even if you were charged with a misdemeanor, you don't have a misdemeanor record until/unless convicted. If the charge is dropped or you are found not guilty, then there is no misdemeanor record. You'd have an arrest record.

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

I am still interested in assisting you, but I cannot do that if you cannot tell me what you were arrested for?

Also, I see that you had requested a live phone call -and we can do that --but the system is showing it as a "payment failure" (meaning payment could not be processed) so you'll need to follow up with customer service about that as experts don't have access to your account. Alternatively, I can send you a request for a phone call with an expert if you'd like to try it again?

Related Criminal Law Questions