Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter shot her gun about a foot away from my window

Customer Question

My daughter shot her gun about a foot away from my window she fired 3 shots because she was mad at me i put her in her car and my husband made her leave her and her dad are friends with all the police i called the police and i went to jail for 3 days she got nothing what are the laws or my rights
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Ga.about 5 months ago
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If your daughter fired the gun, how did they arrest you for her violating the law?
What do you mean "what are the laws or my rights?" You have to be much more specific about what you are asking than that regarding the situation and tell us much more about what happened in the matter.