How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son cks at San Jacinto jail in Houston Texas three weeks

Customer Question

My son Hicks at San Jacinto jail in Houston Texas for almost three weeks his request work study and the accepted yesterday to change his floor and he's not happy to floor send him and plus he hasback pine and he can work but before it's too late I need to know is there anything we can do today to check into the floor he was at
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel. I am not clear on the situation.

He was accepted or not for work study?
Was the floor change because he was accepted to work study?
What is the problem he is having with the location change?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He accepted for work study yes they chang floor because of work study previous floor he was surrounded with the older people and he was just kind of and peace
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. You can discuss this with his Case Manager in the jail and also ask to speak to the warden about it. However, when there are program opportunities and advancements through the system in this manner, the jails generally keep all the persons in those programs together. And so unless he is being assaulted or has a fear for his life on the new floor a transfer probably won't happen. But that is where I suggest you begin.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.