CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I had meet this guy o match, com he came over to my house

Customer Question

I had meet this guy o match , com he came over to my house .things started getting heated. next thing i knew he rip my panties off and forced his self on have tried to get a hold of him and he tells me he has got a restraing order on me . but i have not recevied anything.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.
I am very sorry to learn of this situation.

What you describe is sexual assault or rape. It is a crime, and you can report it to local law enforcement.

As far as a civil restraining order, in order for one to be properly issued, the complainant would have to actually have the respondent (you) personally served. (I suspect that the individual said this to you in order to scare you from reporting his crime of sexual assault - which is a felony).

Given what happened, you may want to consider whether or not you need to take out a restraining order against this individual (a law enforcement officer could assist you with this decision, it is based on whether or not there is a risk of future harm from the same individual).

To report this crime, simply contact your local police or sheriff's office and file a report.