How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife has been forced to move because I was not on the

Customer Question

My wife has been forced to move because I was not on the lease.Now my parole officer has said I can no longer live with her even if she found another place. I have no family or relatives in this county and I only paroled here for my wife and kids. What should I do because my wife has to be out by the first of the month?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been a NY Attorney for 27 years.

Can you tell me why the parole officer has told you that you cannot live with your wife and kids?

Related Criminal Law Questions