Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I signed a Notice of suspension, Promise to Appear, Notice

Customer Question

I signed a Notice of suspension, Promise to Appear, Notice of Intention, and MOTOI Vehicle My signature is barely recognizable to me
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Was this a Canadian offense?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alberta Canada
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry. The question showed that it was sent from the US. I thought this was a US criminal matter. I am going to opt out and send this to canada law, where a Canadian lawyer can assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you referring me online now as I have already gave my credit card to this site. I hope I will not be charge twice as I did select Canada from the beginning as my area
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Yes I am referring you online. Both countries were noted on the question for some reason. If you were charged twice, you may contact customer service for a refund of your original deposit