How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Assualt, assault, Yes coappointed the person who charged me

Customer Question

Sexual assualt
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Sexual assault
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes coappointed the person who charged me was told to do this by a person who is a manipulator and wanted me out of his life the victim is 21 and in his head thanks to the person who intentionally caused my best friend ive known for 3 yrs to charge me with such a crime. My im not due for arignment til Nov and this person is HIV pos and doesn't tell people that's attempted murder how can I get him charged for manipulating a felony by using my friend
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: He hasn't just told me to keep ma
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: My friend is 21 yes but has the mind of a 14 yr old and he was told he could drop the charges which he can but DA and State of Texas will go on his word alone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I saw your question "how can I get him charged for manipulating a felony by using my friend ?" but that is a question that really only has one answer, report him to the police. They are the only ones in Texas, besides prosecutors, who can file a criminal charge.

However, I'm not sure that was the real or only question or that it was phrased correctly. Can you rephrase that one or ask follow ups so I can be sure you have information that will assist you?