How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3162
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am filling out a u,s,district court questionnaire years

Customer Question

Hi. I am filling out a u,s,district court questionnaire years ago I plead guilty to theft.they are s
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: N.j. Years ago I plead guilty to theft on a jury question are. They are asking me if my civil rights were restored.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: It was forty years ago he has passed on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I hope this message finds you well. I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years of experience handling matters of this nature. It is a pleasure to assist you today.

Where you an adult when you plead guilty? Was this for a felony or was it a misdemeanor?

I look forward to hearing back from you at your convenience.

Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you received my response. Thanks

Related Criminal Law Questions