How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We live in San Diego County. My daughter is being charged

Customer Question

We live in San Diego County. My daughter is being charged with possesion and drug trafficking of which she is not guilty, she has been set up by her cousin. She has a public defender whom we place no confidence in. The PA initial offer was a guillty plea with 2 yrs prison. She is NOT going to plea guilty to a crime she did not commit. We would like to consult with an attorney immediately who may be interested in her case and discuss the approximate cost. Please call or email me ASAP, my cell is(###) ###-#### ***** email is:***@******.*** Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

As the click throughs explain, here at JustAnswer we don't actually represent customers that contact us via the website. It is specifically against the website rules. Our job is to prove information and answer questions.

Is there a question or questions with which I could assist or were you just trying to retain an attorney and would like for me to ask that the moderators close this question and issue a refund?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were looking for an attorney, please issue a refund. Thank you.