How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Colleen Grady Your Own Question
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 555
Experience:  Attorney and Counselor at Law
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Colleen Grady is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am going thru a divorce, I also have a criminal case of

Customer Question

I am going thru a nasty divorce, I also have a criminal case of family violence act in witch I am not guilty. But I have wrote the judge a letter about the current bond order and what I wanted to do is just go to the house that I lived in with my family and get some belongs of mine so I would have something when I moved into a leased house. So I pleated with him to look at my record and see that iam not a trouble maker, anyways his office said I would be able to do it, so I waited on that call. Well I beaver got one so I called her and she said that I would have to wait or go to the divorce lawyer, but the way I understand it is that you have to go to the court that is on your case? I believe I am getting the run a round with all of this, what I'm I expecting next?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with your question. I have been an attorney for 27 years and I was a prosecutor for 9 years.

If the judge has ordered that you can have assistance to go to house to get personal items, then you can go to the sheriff and show him this order from the judge. You can ask the sheriff to go to the house with you and be there so that you can get your property. If the judge said that you can do this, then the police will help you. Don't try to do this alone.

Please let me know if I can help more. If you are satisfied with my help, please rate me by clicking on the stars.

Related Criminal Law Questions