Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

P.c 212.5c. My boyfriend got arrested for robbery that he didn't do they aid they just want to ask him questions...

Customer Question
P.c 212.5c JA: The Criminal Lawyer...
P.c 212.5c
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My boyfriend got arrested for robbery that he didn't do they aid they just want to ask him questions and booked him for P.c 212.5c
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: He in Los Angeles California and it happened in vanys California
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: He has a background of robberys but he didn't do this one
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/13/2016
Criminal Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
N Cal Attorney

Do you have a specific question?

Does he have any alibi witnesses who would testify that he was elsewhere at the time of the robbery?

Does he have an attorney yet? Can he afford an attorney? Is he in custody? Is he on probation or parole?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He in custody yes he on parole with federal we don't have a attorney but I could pay for one and yes alibi witness

You or he can get a free consultation from some of the criminal defense attorneys in Van Nuys listed here.

The feds may try to revoke his parole based on the new case but if his lawyer is able to convince the DA that he has a solid alibi defense, the DA can drop the charges.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this information is helpful.

N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer