How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Gang activity motion of discovery drug trafficking drug

Customer Question

Gang activity motion of discovery drug trafficking drug possession26 page indictment
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Is there anyway i can get the motion of discovery
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: The case is for my son **** m**** *** c******* grand jury indictment may 16, 2016
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: He is being charged with gang activity for the ***** gang which is a rap group which changed there name to ***** muzic my son and his friend will be the 4th and 5th persons charged with this matter the the first e people have already been found not guilty they have proved that its truly is a two person rap group
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Is your son represented by counsel? Are you asking how you personally can obtain your son's discovery material?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.