How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Blake Your Own Question
Blake, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 44
Experience:  Counsel at Warningstar Intelligence
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Blake is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently found out that the Undertaker forge my deceased

Customer Question

I recently found out that the Undertaker forge my deceased mother signature on the group enrollment form in the state of NC. I've already pointed it out to the insurance co. What should I do now?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Blake replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a practicing attorney in New York City. I would like to offer my sincere condolences on your mother's passing. I am truly sorry to hear that the undertaker behaved this way, it is truly appalling.

You should find a local lawyer to represent you as soon as possible. North Carolina has an excellent network of free legal resources if you cannot afford to pay for an attorney. You can find free representation in North Carolina at this website:

You can also call this hotline toll free to get in touch with North Carolina's legal aid network immediately: ​1-866-219-LANC (5262)

I strongly encourage you to speak with them about this issue. A local lawyer will be able to provide all the services you need.


Please press the "accept" button so that I may be credited and paid for my time in answering your question. I am available to answer follow-up questions or to clarify this answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are very appreciated. Thank you very much.
NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They do not handle criminal or civil cases...

Related Criminal Law Questions