Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My boyfriend has two previous felonies and is on parole. He

Customer Question
was picked up this evening...
My boyfriend has two previous felonies and is on parole. He was picked up this evening for entering what he thought was an abandoned home and charged with 2nd degree burglary in Kentucky. Could he get off with no jail time?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/9/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

It is not likely that he will get off for this unfortunately. The prior record makes it tough. He needs a good defense attorney who has a good relationship with the prosecutor and the judge. If there is evidence that says he was just a bystander then there might be some leniency. But while on parole the judges are not very understanding.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer