How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Blake Your Own Question
Blake, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 44
Experience:  Counsel at Warningstar Intelligence
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Blake is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was convicted of a 6th degree felony a your woman

Customer Question

My son was convicted of a 6th degree felony for fondling a your woman this was 15 years ago
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: He is no longer on probation can ge get off the registry list
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Virgini
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: What do you need
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Zero troubles of any kind in all this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Blake replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a practicing attorney in New York City. I am very sorry to hear that you and your son are dealing with this issue. Can you tell me the state in which you currently live, and the state in which your son was convicted? Thank you.