Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I would like help on fileing a petition release from sex

Customer Question
I would like help on...
I would like help on fileing a petition for early release from sex offender registration. My adjudication was with held
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/8/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Ely, Counselor at Law