How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

About 2 mos ago the police started to visit my home, when I

Customer Question

About 2 mos ago the police started to visit my home, when I com-
I complained about gang member and gang leaders activity, such as them trying to dictate who would cut my yard. They wanted to dictate to me how my yard would be cut. A cop got the gang leader to admit that he defecated on the left side of the property. He said he would stop, he didnt. I have reported the theft of at least $52,000.00 of lumber stolen from my home and no investgation, tapped telephone lines, no investigation or anything. As a matter of fact they are seeking way of getting me admitted to a nursing home. What to do first.I am a retired teacher (78 years) and honorable discharged U.S. Army veteran.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I need you to be more specific in your question. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.