How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a card holder. I am 23 years old. I was charged with a

Customer Question

I am a green card holder. I am 23 years old. I was charged with a felony embezzlement in Virginia. The amount is 2700. I will pay it back. My defense attorney had made a deal to plea to felony with possibly no jail time but with probation. I have been here for three years. Will this embezzlement felony lead to my removal. My other option is to plead guilty to a misdemeanor and will have to do 6 months in jail. Please advise: thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will u refund the money as i am getting no satisfactory answerThanks so much
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I do not handle any billing or customer service questions or issues, but you can properly address such concerns to Award Winning Customer Service: