How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

IN ABOUT 1996 I DID PUSH MY WIFE INTO A CLOSET ;; I had gotten rained out on a siding job and stopped at a tavern;;; When i got home and was in big trouble;; Plead guilty to misdemeanor violence ;; i volintary attended anger management for 1 year ;and had a stellar record before and since this incident ;; My Dear wife died in January of 2007 ;;; Could you consider helping Restore my F O I D identification card ;; get a pardon or have my record expunged ;; for a fee of course Robert reply***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Unfortunately, this website doesn't actually provide representation for customers, we provide information on topics involving the various aspects of the law.

Did you have questions you would like for me to answer or would you prefer that I ask the moderators to issue you a refund?