Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

As far as I have been told, I am freely able to travel in my

Customer Question

As far as I have been told, I am freely able to travel in my state as well as the New York without any requests or issues. My pre-trial supervision order states this:
"travel restricted to the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and Northern District of Georgia, with points in between to travel for court purposes only".
If I am not mistaken this means I can travel by air point to point and they mentions the points in between if I was driving for court? The other documents I have all state SDNY/EDNY & Northern District of Georgia. So it seems to me to be clear I can travel to New York for other purposes if point to point?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Taking your paragraph at its most literal based on its punctuation, my reading of what you can do matches yours. Point to point travel is okay. In between the points would only be allowed for court purposes.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.