Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm Regina, I got charged with a First offense DUI....open

Customer Question

Hi I'm Regina, I got charged with a First offense DUI....open container that did not belong to me.plus seat bealt
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I'm not a person who consumes alcohol at all. I'm 35 yrs old
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I took a sobriety test and a bac test with the state police.....I just got off work an hour before I got stopped....I was upset with my x at the time.
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: There was a open container in my car. That didn't belong to me. The officer said how much u had to drink the report states I said Not That Much.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

What is your question with regard to this incident? In what US state did this take place?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got a defense attorney yet
I just got out of jail.....I don't want to have to put a breath allizer in my car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its a first offense
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Please answer the questions I have asked you so that I can see how to help you.

Also tell me what your BAC was.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help or any clarification of my responses. If so, please reply here on this question thread.