How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the proper steps in reporting my 57 year old son who

Customer Question

What is the proper steps in reporting my 57 year old son who is a general contractor who started work on my house and did not complete it, leaving me, his 78 yr. old mother to finish it herself. He took money from me that I gave him for material but kept the majority of money for himself knowing that I am on social security. He just took off. Also, he drinks and drives. I reported the drunk driving before, but the police wouldn,t arrest him until they see it themselves. My opinion is that he needs to go before a Judge who I would hope to give him jail time to protect himself and the public from him being a danger to himself and others. Also, elder abuse is in too for him ripping me off and leaving me with an unfinished house. Thank you, ***** ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I was a prosecutor for 9 years. I would like to know what state you are in because it sounds like you are a victim of elder abuse. I can get resources to find help if you give me this information.

Related Criminal Law Questions