Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can I allow would you get pulled over and you give them your

Customer Question

Can I allow would you get pulled over and you give them your eyes and it has your married name on it and actually got married name and that's the only name you give them but they charge you under your maiden name the wrong birthday and have you in court a full 24 hours before you actually arrested is that legal
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Id with you're legal married name and they charge you under you're maiden name wrong birthday and a day before it actually happened and even my court papers are a day early is that legal in Centerville Iowa
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was pulled over on an OWI I had a passenger name Melvin Collis. Apparently he has a history with the assistant chief of police who pulled me over ***** *****. He apparently has I history with this assistant chief of police ***** ***** for high-speed chases he thought he had a warrant this police officer was in an unmarked car Melvin recognize him didn't say who he was Doc before I got in the car I said what are you doing he said I think I have a warrant we got in the car the officer flipped around got behind it followed us from the square and Centerville all the way to by the Fairway across from the Fairway he pulled me over walked up to the window laughing lean into the window trying to slide on Melvin and said Melvin if you look like you're fidgeting and look like you're going to run because you think you have a warrant you don't so don't. Melvin was out on pretrial release and he been drinking also I had a drink peach pie homemade Hooch it was 8 o'clock on the 19th of April I got out on their officers request. I did field sobriety tests numerous field sobriety test for approximately an hour plus. Lobster then walked across the street to a dark parking lot where he had me stand and count holding my right leg up indefinitely. When I got to 36 I set my foot down tell them to go ahead and arrest me. I said get this on tape because I'm going to need it for court I don't know what this is but you and I both know I passed those he said obviously there's still a problem. All this time we're sitting in my vehicle with it running. Before I was placed in the police car this Chief of Police call for a tow truck they really smell them from the scene without touching it or harassing him for his alcohol. They took my vehicle to a private house where the owner said they came back and ripped it apart. At 5 o'clock in the morning I was in jail and they came in and had me sign a paper that said the 18th of April for pipes that aren't mine that they found in my vehicle. I asked the jailers what time it was that's how I knew. At 8 o'clock the judge called over and released me. I picked up my car from what they call impound. They never took my purse or my phone to the jail. My car was ripped apart literally all my suitcases are my everything because now I'm homeless because of this. Ripped apart purse dumped prescriptions dumped. I went to the courthouse signed in there was a gentleman standing in a regular seat in the doorway I later found out she was the judge he apparently has a history with this assistant chief a police Mike more for IC chases he thought he had a warrant this police officer was in a landmark car Melvin recognize him didn't say who he was. Before I got in the car I said what are you doing and you said I can have a once we got in the car. The first lips around stop behind it followed up from the square in Centerville all the way to buy the fairway across from the fairway he told me over walked up to the window laughing link and you the window shine to slide on Nellis and said Melvin if you look like you're visiting and look like you're going to run because you think you have a warrant you don't so don't. Melvin was out on pre-trial release and he been drinking also I had a drink of peach pie homemade hooch it was 8 o'clock on the 19th of April I got out on their offices request. I did feel sobriety test numerous deal sobriety test for approximately an hour plus.. Then we across the street to have dark parking lot where he had a nice dad and count holding my right leg up in definitely. When I got to 36 I stepped my foot down told him to go ahead and arrest me. I think if this on tape because I'm going to need it for court I don't know what it is but you and I both know I passed out he said obviously there so a problem. The bank have called me all this time Melvin call it was sitting in my vehicle with it running. Before I was placed in the police cars Chief of Police call her so check they released Melvin from the scenes without searching you're harassing him for his alcohol. They took my vehicle to a private out where the owner said they came back and rip to the park. At 5 o'clock in the morning I was in jail and they came in and had me find a paper they said the 18th of April for pipe that aren't might that they found in my vehicle. I asked the jewelers what time it was that's how I knew. At 8 o'clock for Judge call Dover and release me. I picked up my car from what they call in town. Then never took my purse or my soul to the jail. My car was ripped apart literally all my suitcases all night everything because now I'm homeless because of this. Ripped apart purse down prescriptions down. I went to the courthouse signed in there was a gentleman standing in a regular food in the doorway. When it was my turn we went into the first Little Rock I didn't know he was the judge being who I am I told him the entire story of being held hostage on the 17th state of that person's house I'm at once on the 18th didn't
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Leave the house that night at all. On the 19th about 8 o'clock Melvin Collis came by and needed a ride over by Walmart we went down to get into the vehicle he ducked the officer turned on his headlights I started following us. They didn't take my purse I gave them and ID there was a photocopy because they kept mind when I filed a police report or try to win my $5,000 legit diamond ring was stolen and they told me it was civil not Criminal and I couldn't find one they kept my ID then. When I got to the jail they had me read law and told me the breathalyzer in the field isn't accurate if I didn't replay it was a refusal. I blew again and another breathalyzer. The officer then took a long time came back with what looks like not a real urinalysis cup had me try and go to the bathroom I told him I was dehydrated from being held hostage 2 days prior and if they didn't do their job approximately 8 - 11 9-1-1 calls or made from 4 different people from two different states 22 different shifts of the appanoose County Sheriff's Department to try and get me out of the hostage situation where I was being held hostage I drink 4 cups of water for him I peed as much as I could said save some of our sides going to need it I had them set up the second camera because it was so dog and pony show. He kept telling me I needed to pay more I kept telling him I couldn't but I would gladly let him draw blood he said no. When I got to the courthouse I told the whole entire story to the judge I didn't know he was the Magistrate Judge I said oh my God you're the judge and he said f****** right I am. The judge appointed the public defender's office said it would be a hardship if he didn't I got the same attorney as well then, I said that's a conflict Melvin said I asked if the attorney said as long as one isn't doing the other person dirty it's not a conflict. No one else will call me back they say he is my attorney and I can't fire him. On my jail papers it says April 18th on my court papers it says April 19th I walked out of the courthouse got a violation the violation was very clearly 420. Melvin Collis was standing inside the doorway where I was staying. He hugs me said I'm sorry walked towards Drake Street where he was arrested on a warrant almost immediately. My court papers say April 19th it was 20th I was in court it was 19th I was in jail so unless they have a crystal ball I'm not really for sure what's going on but is it legal

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I still do not understand what your question is.

Can you simply state what your question is, what you need assistance with?

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.