How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Estranged kids ages 30 and 33 live in GA--Mom planning trip

Customer Question

Estranged kids ages 30 and 33 live in GA--Mom planning trip there to 1) verify identity (9 years estranged) and wellness (beneficiaries); 2) avoid their taking retaliatory police or legal action--I want to ascertain probable outcomes to prepare for that in advance. 3) I want to know if I have enough legal right to not respect their wishes to avoid any direct contact and see for myself if they are okay and still there (I suspect they are not, that those are just income property they own at this point). Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry but I do not quite understand your question. Can you please rephrase and provide a little more information as to the background? That may be helpful.