Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I am alleging that while conducting a criminal

Customer Question
investigation, personnel from both the...
I am alleging that while conducting a criminal investigation, personnel from both the police department and the State Attorney's Office conspired together to misrepresent and falsify alleged facts as well as tamper with evidence. They're illegal actions ensured that no charges were brought against subject police officers for brutality. In the state of Florida, who handles these types of complaints?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/22/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Good afternoon: My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. In your situation, there may be two different entities who have the authority to investigate such claims and complaints against the SAO and PD (which are both public/governmental entities). The first entity that would be able to proceed with an investigation in such a claim would be the Florida Attorney General's Office. I have attached a link to their website here for your review: http://www.myfloridalegal.com/# ***** another entity may be able to investigate based on your premise of fraud conducted by the SAO and PD. This entity would be the Florida Inspector General's Office. A link to their site is here:http://www.floridaoig.com/ I hope this general information is of use to you. If you have any questions based on what I have provided, please ask. If not, please remember that experts here are not employees of JustAnswer and do not get credited for taking the time to provide general information to individuals until they click ACCEPT and rate the assistance provided. Your cooperation in this regard would be appreciated! Thank you!
Just a reminder, an answer to your question has been posted.Thanks!
I see you have read my response. I hope the information I have provided has been helpful. Please remember to click ACCEPT and rate the assistance provided per the Terms of Service. Thank you!
Please remember that expert here assist individuals not as a hobby, but as their income. With this in mind, please click ACCEPT if you have no other questions.
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer